Facts Coming to Manchester United vs. Arsenal
Jakarta – Tonight Manchester United and Arsenal will fight at Old Trafford, ahead of the end of the Premier League competition this season. Who will win?
Here are some notes related to their encounter, Sunday (05/17/2015), as summarized from BBC Sport:
– Manchester United are unbeaten in their last seven meetings in the Premier League, with the result of 5 wins and 2 draws. Of 12 of their last duel, MU lost only one time.
– Arsenal’s last victory at Old Trafford in the league was in the month of September 2006. Only they can do that at the beginning of this season in the FA Cup.
– Five Arsenal’s last victory at home to Manchester United in the league always with a score of “minimalist” 1-0.
– MU won 7 of their last 8 home games in the league.
– They pocketed 43 points from its cage matches this season. Only Chelsea who won more points from them, namely 46.
– MU never clean-sheets in his last seven games. The last time they conceded a goal in eight league games in a row was in September 2001.
– Louis van Gaal’s side have scored only two goals in their last four games in the league.
– Wayne Rooney needs one goal to equal the record 171 goals belonged to Dennis Law, and for third place as the player most fertile in the history of the Red Devils. Number one is Bobby Charlton (199), the second is Jack RFowley (182).
– Arsenal always win in its last 5 away games in the league party. In situ manager Arsene Wenger down the same lineup.
– It’s just that, when facing teams berperingka 9 big this season they only win over Manchester City. The rest of their series one time and lost 5 times.
– The last team to be able to make at home to Arsenal barren opponent is Southampton, at 1 January.
– Alexis Sanchez had to gain 16 goals in the league this season. Only Thierry Henry (17) in the 1999/2000 season to score more goals in his first season with Arsenal.